Helping You Protect Your Family
Family law matters are frequently painful and charged with conflict. But resolving these disputes is possible with the right help. Whether you are contending with divorce questions or struggling to obtain custody of your child, we understand that it can be difficult to know how to proceed on your own without an experienced lawyer. At Anna K. Murray & Associates, P.C., we use our in-depth knowledge of Indiana’s family law system to help you reach a positive outcome to your family law case as quickly and affordably as possible.
Our Full-Service Family Law Firm Can Help You
We provide effective legal solutions for a wide variety of family law issues, including:
- Divorce: We help you weigh your options and obtain a fair divorce settlement
- Annulment: Explore whether you qualify to void your marriage through this rare process
- Child custody issues: Keep the best interests of your child at the forefront of agreements, parenting plans and visitation
- Child support: Your family’s financial situation and child’s unique needs may involve complex adjustments to Indiana’s guidelines
- Paternity: Resolve disputes and protect your rights with accurate information
- CHINS actions: We are in your corner when you are fighting to regain custody of a child
- Adoption: Permanently expanding your family can be an exciting, but complex time
- Guardianships: Answers and guidance when you are seeking to become legally responsible for a minor or an adult
- Name changes: We facilitate the process for adults and children
Our attorneys always seek a settlement out of court, when both sides are able to negotiate in good faith. It may be feasible to take advantage of holistic, cost-saving alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques like mediation. But when that is not possible, you can rely on us to assert a forceful, persuasive case in court supporting your positions. We will use all our resources, including expert witnesses, to provide you the best possible legal representation.
To give yourself your best chance of a fair share of the marital property and time with your children, make sure you are represented by an experienced, passionate family law attorney.
Speak With An Experienced Attorney For Free
We offer free initial phone consultations to give you a chance to discuss your situation with one of our lawyers. Start today by calling our office at (812) 725-7533. If you prefer, you can also reach us by completing our online form. We serve clients in Jeffersonville and throughout Clark and Flloyd County.